Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What I'm Reading: Southern Living

I've always had an appreciation for good 'ole, southern things- aka, Southern Living Magazine. I was even more excited this month, because as you fashion-lovers know, all of the September Issue cover stars are being revealed. Reese Witherspoon is on the cover of Southern Living for September 2015!





Reese recently came out with her own southern fashion line, Draper James. I was very intrigued in this because I want to be a designer, but I was struggling with whether or not to move to New York for couture or stay down South and pursue southern clothing. Reese just proves that you can do it all! I love how she is embracing her roots and culture. Women in the South love dressing up and looking put together. Every time I go to a college football game, I dress up because my father always told me I could never be underdressed at an event. (Yes, football is an event here.)  Parties are lavish, and hospitality is the real deal. Check out Reese's full article here, as well as her clothing line!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment