Monday, August 24, 2015

Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador

Hey, y'all! I've been back in school for a couple of weeks now, getting back into the routine of things. Last week, I had my first Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador meeting of the year! I posted about my acceptance into the program back in June, and I was looking forward to the first meeting. 
Outfit details:
Top: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Paige
Shoes: American Eagle
Watch: Gold Michael Kors
Necklace: 'Rae' Kendra Scott
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I could not love my Nordstrom fam anymore than I already do! Everyone was kind, friendly, and talkative. We got straight to business when talking with the manager of BP and her assistant. They asked us what we liked that was on the floor, what we didn't like, how we could get more teens to shop at Nordstrom, and more! One of the things we heavily discussed was social media. It really does have a tremendous impact on the consumer and it's important to market your company/business. I can't wait to learn much more!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment