Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My Late-Summer Makeup Routine


With my summer slowly coming to an end, I thought it was time to share my makeup routine. Even though I don't post many pictures of myself on my blog, I always have the desire to know what other makeup products girls use. Makeup tends to be a girls best friend (one of many). Normally, most women wear less makeup during the summer. I normally do, but today I wanted to share my entire routine, which I would only use if I'm going to an event or somewhere important. I want to rave about a few of these products because they are oh, so good. I will share my fall/winter makeup routine later on in the coming months!

Bobbi Brown Foundation:
Being born with eczema and having very, very sensitive skin, it can be challenging finding the perfect product for my skin. I've tried a lot of things, and will continue too as I grow older, but for now, I love, love this foundation by Bobbi Brown. It gives just the right amount of coverage without it leaving/showing a caked-on feel. Plus, it has SPF!

Maybelline Power:
I'm not much of a powder-only person, but when I am, this is my go-to. I put this on after I apply my foundation to set it, or sometimes I will wear just this powder. It gives great coverage and leaves your skin looking very smooth!

Maybelline Mascara:
My eyelashes are naturally very long, and I love wearing mascara to enhance the fullness of them. I swear by this mascara. It is the best one I have ever used (alongside Urban Decay). Trust me, I have went through my fair share of mascaras trying to find the one that will make my eyes pop and this one is it!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment