Friday, August 28, 2015

Ole Miss College Tour

A few weekends ago, my parents decided to take me to visit the University of Mississippi. Ole Miss is a college I am interested in and I had always wanted to visit!








Ole Miss is located in Oxford, Mississippi. It's about a six and a half hour drive from where I live. It has a very small-town feel, yet it's so hectic during the school year! Unfortunately, students were not there yet so I was unable to get the feeling of what it would actually be like to attend there, however, I plan to go back! The campus was gorgeous, and contained lots of historic buildings, like a hospital for the Confederate soldiers during the Civil War. The buildings were fairly new besides those, which is appealing to me. My family and I explored the downtown area during the day and night. We ate at Big Bad Breakfast and City Grocery. I highly recommend both if you're ever in the area, especially the shrimp and grits at City Grocery! The last picture above is me in front of the Kappa Delta house. My mom was a KD at Georgia Southern and we were fortunate to be able to tour the newly, refurnished house since she is an alumni. It was so pretty!!! I plan to rush wherever I go!
Hotty toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment