Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back to School Essentials


It's hard to believe I begin my senior year of high school this Friday, but I could not be more excited. I've always dreaded going to school but this year, I am so excited because I graduate and for all of the many, new changes that is to come. 
My school supplies are a little basic this year, but I did discover how much of a difference it can make if something is "cute." For example, I will continue to get a Lilly Pulitzer or Kate Spade agenda every year because it motivates me to write my assignments down. I believe it is a great investment and can make all the difference in your schooling. I've had the binders above before (still do) because they last. They are not plastic, therefore, they do not rip or tear as easily because it's made from a thicker material. It's a great option if you want a sturdier binder!
I am super excited to be using my new backpack this year. I had been using The North Face Recon backpack for 4 years!! It was still holding up great, but the color was fading and I really wanted black. Plus, I will use this in college. I got it for a great deal at an outlet store near me (only $35!). 

What are you most excited for school this year?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment