Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Product Review: Rebecca Minkoff Bag




When I met Rebecca Minkoff at her store in SoHo, I could not possibly have left without buying something. I've noticed her Mini Mac bags are very popular, and I began eyeing one on the sales rack. This was the color I got, because I don't have one like it. I really like this bag; it's the perfect size for going out with your friends or to football games. It might not hold a regular size wallet, but if you put a mini wallet/ card case in there, it will fit! My sunglasses, mini wallet, chapstick, lipgloss, and phone all fit in there. It has a little pocket on the inside you get stick your phone in for quick access. I will definitely be using it for football games my senior year and in college!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment