Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Back to School: Agendas

Last year, I purchased a Lilly Pulitzer agenda for my junior year. My school provides us with agendas, but something about having something cute and fun makes it easier for me to stay more motivated throughout the year if my information is written in a cute spot. I was so happy with my agenda, that I decided to get another one this year! I rounded up a few agendas that I love (the one I purchased is on here). 

My best friend purchased the Lilly 'Wild Confetti' agenda on the bottom left and I got the 'Tusk in the Sun' agenda (top middle.) I'm really excited to get it in the mail so I can write down all of the important dates in it! A lot of girls go back and forth between Lilly and Kate, but I think it just depends on your preference. The Kate Spade agendas are very adult-like, and do not contain fun sayings at the beginning of each month like the Lilly ones do. 

If you would like to see how I organize my agenda, let me know in my Tumblr or comment below! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment