Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hi, From New York!


Hello, everyone! 
I realize it has been over a month since I have posted. I've spent some time thinking about blogging, if it's right for me, and what I need to change. 
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was planning to study at Parson's Pre-College Summer Intensive Studies, (where I am now) and I am taking Fashion Design Communications. 
Being in New York has allowed me to become more open minded about my future. I am planning to become a fashion designer, and with that being said, my posts will be somewhat changing. I might post pictures of my sketches, as well as designers I love, but still post things about my senior year/high school/life general stuff-(because I love it:)). 
Also, I changed my blog from Peaches & Cream to Carly Mixon. I want to make my blog more personal and universal. My Tumblr Url has also changed: carlymixon.tumblr.com.

Stay tuned for more! :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment