Saturday, May 30, 2015

One Year of Peaches & Cream


About a year ago today, I was posting random pictures to my blog with no caption or purpose. My blog was called A Little Bit of Everything if some of you remember. Now, throughout the course of a year, my blog titled changed to Peaches & Cream. A lot has changed in a year with my blog! Besides my title, little changes to the blog, better posts, being on social media...it can make all the difference. I also read other blogs for guidance and because I love reading in general. 

Thank you to everyone who has read my posts and hopefully gathered inspiration from them. I post to inspire and to show my audience the things I like! I cannot wait to see all of the changes we will go through next year together!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment