Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer Plans

My summer will mainly consist of work, spending time with friends and family, and going to study at..

I've been given the amazing opportunity to study at Parson's Pre-College Program this summer in July. I am so thrilled, I can barely stand it!! I'm studying Fashion and Design Communications, which is looking into trends, fashion culture, imaging, and styling. It's great for areas of the industry such as magazines, styling, public relations, and brand management. 
I've always had a passion for writing and fashion. After taking AP Lang this year, I realized I wanted to further my studies in it, while doing something else I really love. I'm so excited to be going to live in New York City for 3 weeks at the dorms in Greenwich!
I also plan to be blogging my whole trip whenever I can! If you'll be in the city around that time, shoot me an email and we can meet! :) 




xoxo
Email: carlymixon11@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment