Friday, May 1, 2015

Weekly Round Up

It's been a while since I've done one of these! I will try to do them more often when school won't be the main focus of my blog posts. I have some great stuff planned and a couple of surprises coming up I will announce when school is over! But for now..

{one}

I'm taking this lovely test this weekend for the third time and probably my last time. Most studies show that after three times of taking the SAT, your scores will not significantly raise higher. I still have plenty of opportunities with the ACT! I have to say, I am glad I started early with the college admissions tests. Most of my friends haven't even taken anything yet, and want to apply early admission for college. (eep.) But don't worry if you haven't started! Everyone approaches it differently. I know with AP exams, I wish I would have waited to take the SAT but it's okay.  Best of luck to everyone taking it this weekend!

{two}

Guess who finally joined the Jack Roger nation? Holaaaa. But I will say, I've been going on total freak out mode lately. The shoes were extremely tight on my feet, that I could barely get them to slide in. I was worried that I had gotten the wrong size or that the shoe was not going to fit me at all. After asking some fellow Tumblr people and classmates, they say that it takes a little while to break in. I got half a size up, like recommended. I am going to hope for the best and that they stretch out, but if push comes to shove, I will return them if need be. Beautifully handcrafted shoes!

xoxo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment