Friday, May 22, 2015

Life Lately

Today is officially my last day of junior year. I'm really happy to become a senior, but it's also bittersweet to realize this will be my last year of high school. It seriously has flown by. Everyone tells you that, but it's really true. I'm ready to tour colleges over the summer, work at my new job, spend time with friends, and be living in one of my favorite places for 3 weeks!

Honors Day with my friends, Catelyn and Chesney! 

My sweet dad and I at my friends graduation party!

Congrats to my friend, Addie, (in the black dress), for graduating high school! I cannot wait to visit you at UGA! Go Dawgs!!

My aunt had her second boy last week, Mason. I am officially the oldest and only girl grandchild out of 5 boys!!

What have y'all been up to lately?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment