Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Summer Shoes


During each season, I have a few pairs of shoes that I covet for the time being. Whether it's riding boots and booties for the fall to my UGG slippers in the winter, I truly have my go-to shoes. I am definitely more a clothes person than I am a shoe person, (sorry, shoe lovers.) Therefore, I go for shoes that are classics and that I can wear with anything. My mom has a great shoe selection so I just borrow from her since we are the same size. 
Below I've picked a few of my classic, summer shoes!

{Chuck Taylor's}

I'm pretty sure converses have been around for a life time. I originally purchased these shoes for our trip to Italy because I wanted something that was comfortable and fashionable. I wear them a lot now because my job requires closed-toed shoes and of course, white goes with everything! 

{Jack Rogers}

Ever since I got a Tumblr and started reading blogs, I saw these all over the place! I finally caved in a bought a pair. I will say, the Jack Rogers do take time to break in; also, order half a size up. I'm still breaking mine in! These are perfect for summer and even into the earlier days of fall!

{Tory Burch, the Reva Flat}

If I could ever work for a designer, it would be Tory Burch. Her classic, bohemian style exemplifies luxury and life through her travels. Not everyone likes flats, but I am a flats-person. The Reva flat goes with everything and can be worn in any season. They also require time to break in as well!

{Target}

I've been seeing embellished sandals a lot this season but I never wanted to pay $200 for a pair of shoes on a high school budget. I was shopping in Target one day and it was love at first sight. You can get the same look for SO much less (only $20). [similar shown below]

Here are the links for all of the shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment