Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Crave or Save: The Black Tote

Lately, I've been dreaming of summer. This cold weather is making it impossible to bare. While I love the cooler months, once Christmas ends, I'm basically over winter. But, the approach of Valentines Day tends to put a smile on peoples' faces! :) 

Since I've been dreaming of summer, I have a huge trip. Don't worry, I will let you all know soon enough where it is but I am beyond excited. (It's in one of my favorite cities!) 
I will be doing a summer program, and I am in search of the perfect tote to transport all of my school supplies and laptop in. I am in a debate over which of these two totes I should take the plunge on..


The one on the left (crave) is J. Crew factory. It's very polished, proper, and professional.
The one on the right (save) is from the juniors department at Nordstrom. It's very laid back, fun, easy-breezy kind of look. 


Are you searching for a black tote?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment