Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow 2015









Less than a month until spring and of course, the crazy, bipolar weather in Georgia decides to visit. Last week, we had a ton of black ice (dangerous) and missed the whole week of school, (first two days for winter break), and this week, we have only went on Monday.

I was excited to shoot my second outfit post in the snow! (coming next week.) The first picture is a sneak peak, and excuse it being a blurry shot but I found that so fascinating. My dog, Charlie Brown, also made an appearance! Last night, he watched my boyfriend and I build our snowmen as the snow was coming down hard. The rest of the photos are taken from my backyard. Snow makes nature look extra beautiful this time of year. The winter white sits on it very well, but I can honestly say, I am ready for spring.

How did you spend your snow days?
xoxo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment