Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving: Spring Beauty





Spring has officially sprung! Besides the fashion changing from season to season, another thing that changes are the beauty products. I definitely lean towards darker nail polish and less-flowery smelling perfume in the winter. My beauty routine also changes from season to season. My skin is incredibly dry during the winter months, so when spring comes every year, the dryness starts to go away, around my face, that is. I have eczema, especially on my hands, therefore, I have to apply lotion at least twice a day, if not more. The True Blue Manicure Spa really helps smooth my hands and makes them look presentable, since I will be flaunting more colorful manicures this season! I always have to have my EOS lip balm with me. These little balls of heaven last forever. Not even kidding. I have had the Coco Chanel perfume for a long time and my mom got me the Tory Burch one last year at the end of the school year, (with my monogram on it.) I wear Tory's the most. Both smell of flowers, but Tory's is more deeper with her scent while Coco's is lighter. What better way to store all of these products then in my ultra cute Vera Bradley cosmetic bag? 

I hope y'all are having a good week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment