Monday, March 30, 2015

Life Lately

Hello, everyone! Even though I have been posting blog posts, I feel as though I've been MIA these past couples of weeks. A lot has been going on from tennis, to school, to crazy amounts of homework. I've rounded up a few pictures to show you all what I've been up to lately!



Catelyn and I snapped a photo after our win! Sadly, our tennis season ends this week. It has flown by. We started in mid-January, but we've missed a lot of days because of the weather, therefore, we haven't had as many practices as we needed. I'll be sad to not be playing with our team, but I'm thankful for the break I will have. No more traveling to 2 hour away places on school nights!!


My best guy friend, Noah, prom-posed to me! (haha). We've been doing an activity in AP U.S. History about communism, and we had to spy on someone and find out all of this information about them to see if they were communist! (liking Instagram pictures, taking selfies, etc.) He ended up having me and I was totally shocked. He kept the best and biggest secret from me! My boyfriend was not able to go to prom with me due to a tennis region match in North Carolina, but I'm excited I get to go with a great friend!



What is sleep? No, really. It has been borderline nonexistent for me these past two weeks. I have had lots of work to do, mainly because it's the end of my junior year and AP exams are coming up. STRESSFUL. Coffee has been my best friend, keeping me sane and somewhat awake. I was so happy when I woke up at 10:45 am on Saturday and Sunday. Normally, I would wake up at 8:30 and stay tired all day, but I feel refreshed and energized now. 


My #ootd for last night's event. I was helping as a daughter and an Interact Club member. My mother is the president of Rotary for our county, and her and the director of Circle of Hope teamed up and did an event- Dancing With The Stars. It was amazing. I never knew adults could dance like that and for such a great cause. 

Also, keep up with me on Instagram.

Have a fabulous week!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment