Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Senior Year


As most of you know, summer is around the corner, which means I will be a senior. It is so hard to believe it will be my last year of high school. People say it flies by and I didn't understand that until I was almost at the end! 

I registered for my senior year last week. It went by quickly, so the process of grasping the idea of how I would spend the last year of my high school career passed me by. I'm taking at least 3 AP courses and easy, yet fun electives so I'm excited for what is to come. 

I plant to do a 5-6 series post on this certain area. I feel amazed to be able to share with you all of the content I do and these are the most important years of my life. I know a lot of other bloggers out there are my age and I encourage them to do this post too!

Shoutout to all of my fellow juniors, we only have 2 months left!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment