Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Break Essentials



Hey y'all! Spring Break is officially upon us! If you're on yours now, I'm so jealous! Mine begins next Thursday and I could not be more excited. I'm headed back to Kiawah Island, South Carolina where my family and I go all the time. I have been going there since I was young and it is 30 minutes from the beautiful historic city of Charleston. We have great friends who live on Kiawah as well, so we always spend time with them when we visit!

I'm doing something a little different this Spring Break--working! I got the opportunity to work at Southern Tide and I am so excited. I've always wanted to work retail. I'll get a few days on the beach but I will be working 4 days of the 7 I'll be there. Above are some of the things I will be packing to take with me, minus the float (it's so cute though). I have been wearing a delicate necklace from Kendra Scott lately that my mother got me for Christmas; it's my birthstone. I normally don't wear accessories everyday, but I have seriously grown to love these necklaces. I might purchase the black one! I also plan on picking up some Argan Oil. My hair is long and thick and it requires maintenance. I plan to protect it from getting damaged from the sun.

What are your spring break essentials?

xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment