Sunday, March 20, 2016

Where I'm Going to College

I've published a few posts about college, the admissions process, and the tests needed for college. As most of you know, I'm a high school senior and that was what was occurring in my life. This past Friday, I received some big news- one that made me cry with excitement and relief. 
I got accepted into my first choice of school, the University of Georgia! 

It's been my dream to go to UGA for the past two years and I am so excited to be joining the freshman class of 2020. There were over 23,000 applicants this year, the highest number ever and the incoming class is the most academically competitive it has ever been. 

It still feels so surreal to know that I will be moving to Athens in the fall. I have been praying about this since the beginning of my senior year and a huge weight has been lighted off of my shoulders. The college process is so stressful and now I feel like I can finally enjoy my senior year since I know where I will be attending school.

GO DAWGS!

xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment