Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Prom 2015

Hey, y'all! After the M.I.A. of me and my blog posts, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Like I mentioned earlier, school is crazy right now. Bare with me! I have some exciting news and posts planned for the beginning of summer!

Today, I thought a would share a few of my prom photos! It had rained the whole week before prom and everyone was afraid it would rain on Saturday. Thankfully, the rain held out until after pictures! We took them at a gorgeous home on Lake Lanier. Everyone had a lovely time!




My dress was from Nordstrom! It was so much fun to wear. I knew I wanted to wear black, and black and white are my two favorite color patterns. When my mom picked up this dress for me, I knew it was the one. It's different from the normal prom dress because it doesn't have all of the sequins or other common patterns on dresses. This dress was very elegant and classic. I highly recommend it! Also, if you are short like me, it drags a good bit. Instead of heels, I wore wedges because those were the only shoes that would make the dress barely touch the ground. Plus, wedges are more comfortable for someone who can't walk in heels yet. 

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment