Friday, April 24, 2015

It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be


Hey , y'all! Sorry I have been M.I.A. these past couple of days. I've had a dose of writer's block and hectic homework schedules #junioryearishard. 

These next two weeks will be brutal. My AP U.S. History exam is two weeks from today, while my AP Lang will be a few days after. It's definitely crunch time. Not to mention I'm taking the SAT for the last time next Saturday...YAY.  During these times of madness, I try to do more to relax and take care of my body. I've started training for cross country, going on a few runs during the week, and drinking lots of lemon water. Sometimes when stress seems to dominate every part of your life, it seems impossible to be positive. I've been trying to work on that lately to keep up my motivation to get me through the year. 

A few weeks ago, my APUSH teacher reminded us of how far we have come and to not give up now. Let me tell y'all, APUSH is a crazy amount of work. You read hours from the textbook every week, analyze documents, take notes, you know, it's a college class. Ultimately, she is right. We all have come so far and have devoted precious hours of sleep to finish our work, why should we give up now?

That's where this quote comes in. Everyone is "good", but it isn't about that. How "good" do you want to be? How "good" do you want to finish the year out? How "good" do you want to do on your tests? Just remember, anything is possible with hard work. Stay positive and never lose focus on what you want in life!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment