Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Places I Want to See: Nashville, Tennessee


Lately, I have been on a Nashville-craze. I am dying to visit this city for multiple reasons. (The show is great, too by the way.) It wasn't until last year I really started liking country music. Weird right? since I live in the South. Now, it's almost all I listen to, with my favorites being Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean. Nashville is the country music capital of the world, which doesn't surprise me when most of the singers choose to reside there. Another interesting thing about Nashville is that it's the 8th fastest growing city for fashion in the United States. I think most people who want to go into fashion feel like New York City is the only place they can thrive. Hey, that may be true and sometimes it is successful. But nothing is sweeter than your roots (and I'm not talking about hair.) I already feel a sense of pressure to move to NYC for my fashion career, but the true is, opportunity is everywhere. Some more than others. The South is a wonderful place and I can imagine it would be hard to leave. All of the cool architecture and artsy vibes screams inspiration!








xoxo
P.S. I made some housekeeping changes on the blog, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment