Thursday, June 11, 2015

Things I Love From Lilly Pulitzer


I basically failed as a blogger this past week...I've been super busy with work and a project for the Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador program that I've barely had time to even read blogs! I'm getting back into it, trust me. I have a plan to post a few things I have coming up soon!
In the meantime, Lilly Pulitzer now has an APP!!! (yes, you heard me.) It's to die for, and makes shopping a lot easier now. I used to wear Lilly as a little girl, but as I got older, I started wearing different 'name brands' as you would say. With that being said, I do plan to purchase something from Lilly so I can wear it throughout my senior year and in college, because in case you didn't know, Lilly in college in the South is everywhere. Here are some of my favorites below!






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment