Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekly Round Up


This has been the longest week ever. I now have added another AP to my schedule this semester (currently taking AP Language and added U.S. History) and it's been tough to manage. Also, I am taking math, which is not my strongest subject along with those classes..(ew). But on a positive note, I started Tennis this week! We have two weeks of practice until actual tryouts so right now, we are doing a lot of physical activity and great exercises to really get everyone into shape. Surprisingly, the conditioning has been harder than cross country!! We did run the mile though, along with stadiums and the 100 meter dash. I've never played tennis before on a team, and I thought it would be good to try something new with these being my final two years of high school. I'm still learning the basics, putting in my best effort, and getting into much better shape now. I will probably incorporate more tennis posts coming soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment