Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Traveling: Winter in Europe

I cannot wait to travel the world. As much as I love being young, I know being older and having a great career will be rewarding. I've had the privilege of visiting Italy a couple of summers ago, and I must say, I've never been more in love with a place in my life. It was the farthest I had ever been from home and I must admit, I was a little nervous. But while I was roaming the streets of Rome, Florence, Venice, and other towns, I realized how much it felt like home. I've never felt so comfortable with a certain place, a certain feeling. It was the best experience and I can't wait to go back. (Let me know if y'all want to see pictures!)
With that being said, I would love to travel to Europe in the winter. I can only imagine how much more beautiful it looks with the snow covering the countries greatest treasures. I pulled some pictures from Pinterest to help convey the big picture.


Paris, France

Paris, France

Paris, France

Florence, Italy

Milan, Italy

Venice, Italy





Xoxo, 
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment