Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Detox Water

via Pinterest

This morning, as I was filling up my Camelbak water bottle, I had an idea to put one strawberry in my water. I cut one up into five slices and threw them in. Let me tell you, it was delicious. I'm a sucker for flavored water in any sort of way, but I thought instead of resolving to a packet full of sugar and calories, I resorted to something very healthy. I am now obsessed, and I will continue to use different fruits in my water. 
I gathered up more recipes of fruits you can put into your water to serve as a detox:

- Cucumber & Fresh Mint
- Apple & Cinnamon Sticks
- Blueberry & Strawberry
- Orange, Cucumber, Lime, & Lemon
- Lemon, Cucumber, Fresh Mint, & Fresh Rosemary
- Frozen Grapes, Frozen Strawberries, & Fresh Mint
- Watermelon, Pineapple, & Apple
- Honey Dew, Cantaloupe, & Watermelon
- Watermelon & Peach
- Strawberry & Fresh Mint
- Fresh Mint, Fresh Lavender, & Lemon
- Peach, Strawberry, & Raspberry/ Blackberry
- Kiwi, Raspberry, & Peach
- Blackberry & Fresh Sage
- Strawberry & Orange

- information via Pinterest*

No comments:

Post a Comment