Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October Inspiration Board

Hi friends and happy Wednesday!

In the past few years, I have become obsessed with making inspiration/mood boards. I have a pin board in my room that I pin stuff to from magazines, stickers, and I even have jewelry on it! I typically change out that board every season to help freshen it up and spark inspiration from the trends that are currently out at the moment. 






For October, I wanted to create a mood board to share with you all. October is one of my favorite months #Scorpioseason. The vibe to me is much more darker and neutral than September and if you know me, you know black is my favorite color! I knew I wanted to design this inspiration board with black in mind, adding some pops of gold here and there. I used all of these images from my Tumblr feed! Look out for my November inspiration board coming soon!

xx,

Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment