Saturday, June 3, 2017

Skin Care Review

Hello friends and happy June! I can't believe we are already more than halfway through 2017. It truly does go by sooo fast but I'm thankful summer is here! About a month ago, I finished my freshman year of college! It's surreal to me to think that 1/4 of my college experience is over. I also moved to Charleston to work a summer job, which has been exciting + relaxing.

Today, I wanted to share what products I've been using on my skin these past couple of months. I changed my face wash after I noticed my skin was so dry and it felt time for a change. Along with face wash, I've been seeing an increase of toners + serums becoming popular. One of my new years resolutions was to find products that would help my skin look fresh while keeping its' youthfulness. I actually wrote an article on Spire & Co about the research I did on toners and serums. 



This rosewater spray is so popular and I can see why! It's a very refreshing scent + instantly wakes up your face. Sometimes, I spray this on before I wash my face and I use it to set my makeup as well. I like how this spray is multipurpose. Like I said, you can use it first thing in the morning, to set your makeup, or just give your skin a boost of hydration during the day. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!


This orange cleansing soap is what I have been using on my face. It has a nice scent to it and it's very calm on my skin. I have eczema so my skin is crazy sensitive to anything I put on my face + body. I love that the bottle is very large; it's worth the money for how much product you're getting. I know this will last a while!


I don't know how I went through high school without this product. This toner is my ride or die! Not only does it remove the last bits of makeup, but this has cleared up my acne scars tremendously. I used to pick at my face in middle school (bad habit), and I had some red spots on the side of my face. I noticed that within a couple of weeks of using this, those spots had faded. They're not completely gone but the color has decreased! You only need the tiniest bit of product on a cotton ball or cotton pad. Use the product in a downward motion, don't go side to side or up and down!

xoxo, 

Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment