Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Look

Hi, friends!

Today, I'm sharing with you one of the looks that I'm loving for spring and planning to style soon! Denim skirts have made a huge comeback, I must say! I used to have one has a little girl but I never liked wearing it. I love chambray and probably own too many chambray shirts #sorrynotsorry. How cute is this white blouse from Madewell?! Tying tops in the front is a fun, girly way to add something different to a simple look. I recently got this top from Anthropologie and have been obsessed with this trend ever since! Speaking of trendy, I've seen these sunglasses everywhere on Instagram! I'm not sure I could pull these off, but comment below if you have these! I recently got this necklace and these platform sandals! I've been eyeing these types of sandals for a while and when I saw Target had them for under $30, I knew I had to get them. I purchased them in gold! It will be a fun way to spice up an outfit. This bag look just likes a Chloe dupe! 

Enjoy the rest of your week!
xx,
Carly 



No comments:

Post a Comment