Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Mood Boards

One of the many things I learned at Parson's over the summer was the importance of mood boards. We had to create multiple mood boards to gather inspiration for our designs. It makes a difference when you combine items you are currently loving into one idea! Every season, I change out pictures on my "inspiration" board in my room to new photos for whatever season is upon us. Even though the official Fall season isn't until September 23, the first day of September basically means Fall in my head. Fall is my FAVORITE season. Football season, the colors, bonfires, my birthday..I could go on forever for the reasons I love Fall. {Now onto my inspiration board} > The photos below are what I chose to be my on my Fall board. What I do is, I go through Pinterest and Tumblr feed and pick out photos I like, specifically by the colors, and decide which ones make it on my board. I'm obsessed with all of these colors and that's why I chose them. Neutrals are more of my thing!








Enjoy!
xoxo

Follow Me on: Pinterest & Tumblr









No comments:

Post a Comment