Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Favorite Perfumes


Hello, all! 

I received a couple of perfumes for Christmas and I thought it would be a perfect time to share with you all my favorite scents. Some are new and some I have used before!










The Urban Outfitters is a new scent I received this year. I thought it would be the perfect scent to spray on for class if I didn't want a very heavy scent. I picked up the Chloe perfume over the summer for the beginning of the school year. My mom had a mini travel-size perfume that I used and I fell in love with the scent so I decided to give it a try! Lastly, the Tory Burch perfume is a scent I have always loved. I first tried it out my junior year of high school and my mom gifted me with this gift set for Christmas!

Honorable Mentions: Gucci GuiltyChanel N.5, and Chanel Coco Mademoiselle


Thanks for reading!
Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment